Thankyou to David Radzanowski former Chief Financial Officer of NASA for sharing his journey rolling out flexible working arrangements at NASA over the course of roughly a decade. Also thankyou to Antony Malmo from Allos Australia
, my co-host and Shelley Cox Workspace Barossa
for recording the webinar.
During this webinar, David shares insights with Ciaran Strachan from hrsafe and Antony Malmo from Allos Australia into:
– The journey, flexible working from one man to a department,
– Management challenges, including perception, culture and myths,
– Employee engagement and associated benefits ranging from reduced absenteeism/sick days to increased employee engagement, recruitment and attraction as an employer,
– Impacts on wellbeing and mental health,
– Balance sheet-measurable productivity gains, and
– Tips for those considering a permanent introduction of flexible working arrangements.
The full interview goes for roughly 57 minutes. Please enjoy.